Thank You!!

I'm very thankful to family and friends who brought in meals, for a week, and took care of my kids while I was in the hospital....getting my Appendix out! Thank YOU!!

Instead of writing 'Thank You' notes...that wouldn't have been delivered...not to good at ty notes in the past. Anyway..I new I would get them delivered if I used CHOCOLATE! So, here's what I did....

Popped micro-popcorn and spread it out on two cookie sheets. Then I melted CHOCOLATE!;)

CHOCOLATE!!!

POPCORN!!

I put the melted CHOCOLATE into a sandwich bag, after eating some with a spoon!

I let it dry, forever!! I wanted to try it and it was taking a long time to firm up. I filled up several cello bags with popcorn and cinnamon lips with a red ribbon.

I got out my thank you notes...

...and chopped them up into 1 inch cards....

...used a hole puncher to punch holes...that takes TALENT!!...

...wrote my notes on them, no..you can't read what I wrote inside. It's personal!....

....and WAAAA LAAAA....BEAUTIFUL!

Just FYI...don't use Milk Chocolate! The chocolate fell off the popcorn! Next time I use something different! Maybe semi-sweet or molding chocolate....might work better.